I'm Bill Hankey and I'm running for re-election to the Board of Directors. During the past year, I've been a member of the Membership Committee and the range use Task Force. I was actively involved in developing, distributing and reviewing the 2018 Membership Survey intended to elicit member sentiment about the Club and use of Club facilities. In addition, I've participated in the Meet & Greet sessions because it's a great opportunity to meet our Members and discuss their concerns and ideas. I've seen the membership become more engaged with the Board of Directors in a positive way, giving rise to shaping the club's direction for the better.
- Life Member of the NRA, member since 1978
- Red Cross certified in First Aid, CPR & AED
- NRA Range Safety Officer
- State of NH Fish & Game Hunter Safety Instructor
- Vetted UNH Cooperative 4H Volunteer
- Active with GSB 3D Shoots for the past 4 years
I've really enjoyed this past year and would welcome the opportunity to continue giving back to the Club. I'd appreciate your vote on Election Day! Thank you!