Notifications
Clear all

2016 Pin Shoot Dates  

RSS
(@j_maher)

Posted on calendar & website, here they are again. Note the late start time for the August date.

April 23rd
June 11th
July 16th
August 20th (starts at 10AM)
September 10th
October 22nd

Posted : March 21, 2016 1:03 pm
(@sarsen)

Looking forward to the pin shoots. Will this be an open to the public event? Is there any way to practice prior to the events?

Steve

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2016 3:19 pm
(@j_maher)

Looking forward to the pin shoots. Will this be an open to the public event? Is there any way to practice prior to the events?

Steve

Yes, they are open to the public. If you have some pins, the tables are always in the pits. After a match, the used pins are usually given away, but they are pretty full of lead at that point  😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 23, 2016 5:22 pm
(@sarsen)

I didn't realize that the tables were OK to use outside of a pin shoot event. I guess its time to get some pins and start practicing! I haven't done a pin shoot in a long time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2016 6:31 pm
 Rich
(@rich)
Member Administrator

If anyone wants some pins to shoot, I have a collection of them taking up space in my garage. We haven't been pin shooting in some time, so I should probably pass them along to someone that can use them. They are not in perfect shape, many have been shot, but because of this, they are perfect for practicing.

If anyone wants them, let me know and we'll find a way to get them to you. Or I can bring them to the clubhouse on Thursday and anyone can take them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2016 1:03 pm
(@sarsen)

If anyone wants some pins to shoot, I have a collection of them taking up space in my garage. We haven't been pin shooting in some time, so I should probably pass them along to someone that can use them. They are not in perfect shape, many have been shot, but because of this, they are perfect for practicing.

If anyone wants them, let me know and we'll find a way to get them to you. Or I can bring them to the clubhouse on Thursday and anyone can take them.

Rich, I would love to have some pins to shoot. I am close to the club so I could meet there to pick them up any time. Just let me know what works best for you and I can make arrangements. Any time after about 4:30 on the weekdays or any time on the weekend works for me.

Steve

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2016 1:42 pm
 Rich
(@rich)
Member Administrator

I normally come to the club on Thursday night about 6:15 to 6:30 for the bulls eye league. I'll try to remember to bring the pins with me this week.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2016 1:48 pm
(@sarsen)

Ill plan to stop by Thursday night. Thanks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2016 1:59 pm
 Rich
(@rich)
Member Administrator

Sounds like a plan... now I just need to remember to bring the pins with me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2016 5:20 am