Thank you for qualifying in the Action Shooting Discipline.
- Our goal is to provide a safe shooting environment for you and all of our Members.
- You are required to read and demonstrate your knowledge of the current Action Shooting Range Rules.
- If you need assistance you may contact the Action Shooting Chairman at:
- A score of less than 12 correct answers out of 13 questions may delay your AS Certification.
About this Test
This is an open book test, take your time and read each question carefully.
- Please answer ALL questions using the current Range Rules – Effective August 1, 2019 – Revised April 20, 2020.
- You can open the Range Rules in a separate browser tab by clicking on this Range Rules graphic before you begin the Test.
- At the end of the Test, you will be provided a review of the questions you answered incorrectly and the opportunity to take the Test a second time if you did not pass on your first attempt.