New members are always welcome! We offer individual, family, student, or senior citizen memberships. We also honor our Active Duty Military with a free membership.
New Membership Process
- Download the Application Form
Start by downloading the Membership Application Form in PDF format from the icon to the left. You may fill the document out interactively on your computer using a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader and then save it, or you may print it and then fill it out by hand.
- Gather Documentary Evidence
All prospective members of the club must show satisfactory documentary evidence that they are not legally prohibited from owning firearms. The acceptable forms of documentation are:
- A current, unexpired State or Federally issued firearms license.
- A NFA Tax Stamp.
- A NH armed security guard license.
- An active law enforcement ID.
- A current Active Duty, National Guard, or US Reserve Military ID card.
- A State Police background check from the applicant’s State of residence.
- A signed and notarized affidavit certifying that the applicant is not prohibited from owning or using firearms (this document will be retained).
- Submit Your Application
- Submission by USPS Mail
- Print and then complete the Membership Application Form
- Once completed, mail it to the address listed at the top of the form.
- Please remember to include your personal or company check for the Application Fee of $125, Documentary Evidence and copy of Driver’s License.
- Submission by E-Mail
- For electronic form submission, fill out the form interactively using a recent version of Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer.
- Send the completed, signed and saved PDF form via email to email@example.com along with Documentary Evidence and a copy of Driver’s License for each person listed on the application. (Documentary Evidence is not required for Escort Only.)
- Use the secure PayPal payment option to
Submit Your Application Fee ($125).
- Submission by USPS Mail
- Attend the New Members Orientation
The New members Orientation typically takes place once per month and lasts for three hours. The available dates and times will be confirmed after the application is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to attend prior to being presented to the membership for a vote. The New Members Orientation does not have to be taken prior to the Safety Seminar.
IMPORTANT! Please note that all new Members MUST complete their Range Rules Test prior to the NEW MEMBERS ORIENTATION.
- Attend the Mandatory Safety Seminar
The Mandatory Safety Seminar also takes place once per month and lasts for about three hours. The available dates and times will be confirmed after the application is received. It is the applicant’s responsibility to attend prior to being presented to the membership for a vote. Prior attendance at the New Members Orientation is not required.
- Attend the Next Available Monthly Member’s Meeting
Once the applicant has completed the orientation and safety class they will be instructed to attend the next available monthly member’s meeting with a new member opening. Monthly Membership meetings are held on the third Monday of the month at 7:30pm. Just prior to the meeting, the Membership Secretary will review your file for completeness, ask that you make payment for the current membership dues and accept responsibility for your membership badge. At the meeting, the names of applicants will be read to the membership and the members present will vote on whether or not to accept the applicants.
- Attend Specific Range Qualifications
To use specific ranges like the indoor pistol range, new member(s) will have to be range qualified by a range officer. Ranges that require qualification are:
- Indoor and Outdoor Pistol Ranges (Includes Plate Rack and Pins Ranges)
- Rifle Range
- Indoor and Outdoor Archery Ranges
- Archery Crossbow Range
- Action Shooting Range
- Clays Five Stand Range
- Sporting Clays Range