Each adult or family applying for membership must submit a completed and signed application along with payment of $125.00 (the application fee). The application fee is non-refundable. Payment must be by check using USPS mail, or online by our secure PayPal portal.
- Single – One time application fee of $125 (non-refundable) + dues of $150 = $275
- Family Membership – includes an access badge for the applicant plus an access badge for their spouse/significant other – one time application fee of $125 (non-refundable) covers both + dues of $150 = $275
- Senior – 65 years old: One time application fee of $125 (non-refundable) + dues of $75 = $200
- Student – Must show Student ID: One time application fee of $125 (non-refundable) + dues of $65 = $190
- Military – Must be on active duty and provide evidence of your status. $0
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY: Members that enlist in active military service will remain as members in good standing and will not be required to pay annual dues until they are released from active service. This affects current members of the CRGC that are on active duty. This prevents you from having to pay membership fees while you are on active duty defending our freedoms. If you are on active duty, please indicate this option on your renewal form and provide proof of continuing active duty status by submitting a copy of one of the following: