My name is Kevin LaLiberte and I’ve been a member of Chester Rod and Gun for approximately 11 years now. I’m currently serving my second 3-year term on the Board of Directors.
- I’ve worked intently toward getting the Sporting Clays Range and discipline back up and running. My responsibility has been to investigate and lead the effort to engage a professional Range Designer to produce a safe re-design and operating guidelines, and to work with the Designer toward this end.
- I'm currently working to realize an enhanced Site Plan for the Club. The new Plan will be presented to the Town of Chester and, once approved, will open the doors for improvments of the Club.
- In my role as Chief Range Safety Officer for the past 2 years, I've worked to update and re-write our Range Rules to guide a safer shooting environment.
- I've served in the capacity of Incident Review Board Chairperson.
- I've worked with our House and Grounds Committee on Clubhouse improvements.
- I'm currently working with our Range Qualifications Committee.
- I've been responsible for conducting our Safety Seminars for new members for the past 7 years.
- I'm currently working with our Membership Secretary to standardize and reduce the Liability Waivers used by the Club.
I'd appreciate your vote as I would like to continue my involvement in current projects and join in new projects as they are initiated.
Thank You all for the opportunity to serve our Club and our Members!