Payment must be by check using USPS mail, or online by our secure PayPal portal.
- Single – Dues of $150
- Family Membership – includes an access badge for the applicant plus an access badge for their spouse/significant other. Dues of $150
- Senior – 65 years old. Dues of $75
- Student – Must show Student ID. Dues of $65
- Military – Must be on active duty and provide evidence of your status. Dues are $0
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY: Members that enlist in active military service will remain as members in good standing and will not be required to pay annual dues until they are released from active service. This affects current members of the CRGC that are on active duty. This prevents you from having to pay membership fees while you are on active duty defending our freedoms. If you are on active duty, please indicate this option on your renewal form and provide proof of continuing active duty status by submitting a copy of one of the following:
- Work Hour Discount – If you have submitted approved work hour forms, and have been notified of your qualification for a discount, you will get the following credits:
- Single/Family – You must have a minimum of 8 hours worked. Discount = $40.
- Senior/Student – You must have a minimum of 4 hours worked. Discount = $20.
This discount is then subtracted from the Membership dues that are owed.